Thursday, January 15, 2009

Please Pray for my Friend Linny!!

A while back I posted about my blogging friend Linny Saunders who lives in Colorado. Her husband and her are adopting a little girl from China through the same agency as us. I had asked you to pray for her while she was in Uganda adopting 2 more little ones. She has 7 kids at home and Jubilee waiting for her in China. Well yesterday I received an email that they had lost their house in a fire on Wednesday. Only hours before she had left a post on my blog welcoming Sierra(Mom of Many) She lived in a log cabin that she loved. LUCKILY everyone got out OK. I went on her blog this am to see how things were going and they are at the hopspital because her son is having emergency surgery to remove his appendix!!! So please keep this family in your thoughts, they are going through so much. You can follow her blog at www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com
They are a wonderful family going through a very tough time.
I will post more later!

No comments: