Monday, January 19, 2009

Mostly pictures!!


Sierra and I took a walk today and she kept wanting to pose for pictures. She wouldn't really smile but she looks cute anyway!!!









She loves to play with Legos and she picks them all up when she's done.







Here's a picture with Dad. Dad is usually taking the pictures with the other camera.





Today we went to a hugh mall that is all jewelry shops. We went to the pearl and jade markets. We bought Sierra a strand of pearls for her wedding day.



People everywhere!



We found a McDonalds!!! It tasted great!!















Tomorrow we are venturing on our own in a taxi with our friends John and Diane. We are going to a big, beautiful park!! We have a group photo at 2:30 so hopefully we will make it back in time!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we have a little ham. I love the first photo with the statue!

What a fantastic experience you are all having. I'm glad you're having a good time.

Can't wait to see you. Thanks for the photo of Scott & Sierra!!!

Love,

Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog!!! It makes me so happy. I love the pictures of Sierra,especially the one with Scott. What was the jewelry mall like? I wish we had one of those here. That was a great idea buying Sierra pearls for her wedding day.
Still very cold here!
Love,
Laurie