Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homr 2 days!!!

Wow. I think yesterday was the first time since May, when we were matched with Sierra, that I didn't go on my computer at all!!! Tonight I had a few minutes so I thought I would post some pictures. Not. My sister sent me a new camera just before we left and while I was away I could post pictures fine on David' s laptop or the hotel computer. Now I am trying to load them on my computer and all I have are problems. First I have to find the software installation CD. That takes 1/2 hour. Then I put it in and they tell me the CD cannot be loaded to my computer. Nothing is going right, and I am tired so I will try and get everything working tomorrw.
Sierra is doing fine and is keeping us very busy. Her hours are still a little off but so are ours. Today she did much better!!

4 comments:

trina said...

Glad you are home. It might take a few days but soon life will be wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Diane and John said...

Hi
We made it home as well and Julia is adjusting fine...hard nights but the rest is fine. The 14 hr flight with all of the turbulance for hrs was not all that great! Happy to be here but miss you guys. I started with a sore throat, fever and some nausea this morning. Must have the David thing

Diane John Evan and Julia

Linda said...

Happy you are home and well. Donna and Joe and Lauren are home , but very tired... Looking forward to seeing how you are doing and Sierra's adjustment... Linda

quilt'n-mama said...

So glad that you had a wonderful trip, bummed that we didn't get to meet in Guangzhou! I didn't realize you were in Carolin's travel group! Sierra is beautiful! We will continue to pray for you guys during this transition.
Blessings,
Gayly (chaoskeeper)