Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We are coming little Sierra!!!

Hi everyone! It's 8:49 pm on Wed. and in less than 12 hours we will be arriving at the airport to take a vey important journey. The journey to bring Sierra home is coming to an end. The journey of a lifetime with Sierra is just beginning. I want to thank all my family, my friends, my RQ buddies, my AHH friends, my church family and anyone else who has supported us along the way. This process has been trying at times but oh so worth it all!! Everyone talks about how Sierra is so lucky to be joining our family but I believe that we are the lucky ones. This little girl will change our lives forever. As I have said many times, raising my 3 boys has been my greatest joy and to have the chance to do it again, oh I am blessed!!!! Although I am already in love, I can't wait to see what she is all about!!! Soon we will know!!!
I will try to blog as much as I can from China!!! Thank you and pray for a safe trip for us and a smooth transition for Sierra!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathie! I am SO happy for you! I have been following your blog all along even though I've been a bit too busy to be on Rumor Queen much. :-) I am so excited for you and your family. You'll be holding little Sierra soon. I can't wait to hear all the details and see new pictures of that precious little one. Love, Kirsten