Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family!!!

This was a picture of the sunset the other night . We could see it from our living room window. Actually I was in the back of the house and I could see it reflected in our neigbor's windows. so then I had to go check it out!!
This picture is priceless!! We went to my brother's the other night and my niece and nephew were there. They live in Montana and South Carolina!! I can't remember the last time my kids and their cousins were all in the same room!! It was a wonderful visit. Front row l to r: my brother Dave and me: next row Jenn(Paul's girlfriend), my nephew Jesse, my niece Jamie,and Tim: back row:Paul, David, and Sara (Tim's girlfriend) My niece is very excited to get a girl cousin, she is the only girl on both sides of the family!!!!!

1 comment:

sierrasmom said...

Some one said they had trouble posting a comment and I want to see if it works!!!