Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

These are the throw blankets I had made for my 2 older sons and their girlfriends. They both have Labs. I sent pictures to Sam's Club on line and they made these blankets. They came out awesome!!! I used puppy pictures since they won't be puppies anymore. The yellow lab is Ally and the black one is Audrey. In the picture with Ally you can see my Australian Shepherd Emma!! They weren't supposed to be in until January 4th but I called on Christmas Eve day and they were in. Yeah Sam's Club!!!!
I love it when I can get all the boys and their girlfriends in one picture. From left to right: Tim, Tim's girlfriend Sara, David, Paul's girlfriend Jenn, and Paul. We had brunch and then opened presents. They also brought Ally and Audrey so we had a houseful. Just the way I love it. And next year little Sierra will be in that picture too!!!!!


Oh and I got a Wii for Christmas. What fun!! Actually Scott is downstairs playing right now!! We just got done with a bowling tournament!!! I think we will get a lot of use and laughter out of this!!!!

No comments: