Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 4 weeks to go!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe its countdown Thursday again!!! Only 4 more weeks until we drive to Newark airport and leave on that big ole jet that's going to take us to our girl!!! And 4 is a wonderful number. Its always been a favorite of mine. Its part of my lucky number 14. When I played sports if I couldn't get 14 I'd take the number 4.






And today is my friends Lisa's birthday. I can tell you she's not 4 today but her new age has a 4 in it!!!! (Don't worry Lisa, let them all think you are 24 today!!!!)






Now I have to get use to this number 4 thing. Because now when people ask me how many children I have, I can say 4. I have 4 children. Three boys and a girl. That has a wonderful ring to it .....4! And every single one of them holds a place in my heart that no one else shares. Just my 4 children. Ah...... the sound of it........4!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I know you're so ready to have Miss Sierra home! I hope the next 4 weeks fly by for you and you'll have her in your arms before you know it!

Wife of the Pres. said...

HI! I am trying hard to catch up on other blogs and I have not been to RQ in so long. I could not find your blog so I went back to some older posts and found it. I cannot believe you are FINALLy going. You have waited so long. I know your heart must be full to overflowing! Can't wait to watch another miracle unfold!

Mom Of Many said...

Hey Kathie,
Just wanted to say, "hi" again...thank you so much for praying for another miracle for us....I am so thankful that so many people care - how good God is to knit the body all over the world together.

I am thrilled that it is only FOUR weeks for you and as for your friend with a four in her age now...ummmm, yeah, no fours in mine anymore, so I guess I am glad since the next one with a four will be 54 - blahk!! =) I guess in light of that I am glad that I just have a 5 and a 0 in my age now...

Love from Uganda,
linny

Carolin said...

4 weeks - woohooo!!! it'll be here before we know it!