Friday, September 5, 2008

Long week!

Wow its been over a week since I last posted. I wish I could say that I've been busy getting ready to go to China. The truth is we haven't heard a thing. I am almost getting used to it. I try to be hopeful each day but I just hate being so disappointed. It will happen but I'd love to know when. I am terribly excited about all the changes that will occur in our life. After 3 boys just having a daughter will be different. I am also looking foward to seeing Scott as a father. he is wonderful to my boys and I know he already loves Sierra. I love watching children grow and learn. I did home childcare full time for over 15 years. I still do it after school and in the summer. There is nothing more gratifying to me than being around kids. Their energy, curiosity,and zest for life are a wonder to behold. Believe me they teach me more than they could ever learn from me. It will be wonderful to have a toddler(almost preschooler) in our family again. The wait for me is getting almost unbearable. I want to hold her , to tell her how much I love her, feel her cheek against mine, and show her the world. Sierra, we will be there as soon as we possibly can!!!

No comments: