Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm mad!!!

Today has been a tough day. Many people on the RQ blog received LOAs today. I admit I am angry. I'm angry that this means I have to wait longer to hold my daughter. I am angry that it means my daughter will have to wait longer to know the love of her new family. I am angry( although I am not proud of it) that some people don't have to wait as long as we have, for no apparent reason. I am angry that a country who just hosted the Olympics for hundreds of countries can not quickly complete the necessary paperwork to get these kids home to the people who love them. Although being angry does not help the situation in any way, it is what it is. My anger is equal in amount to the love I have for this child I have yet to meet. I hope I will feel better tomorrow. Anger is never productive, but it is what I feel.

No comments: