Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back from vacation



Scott and I enjoyed 5 lovely days camping at Alpine Lake!!! The weather was perfect and I was able to keep my mind off the dreaded LOA. Being able to do the things I love to do most, spending time with my husband, reading and kayaking, made me almost forget about everything else!!! Of course now I'm back and I want my LOA!!!!! but it will come all when its supposed to. We are gearing up to go back to school. David is entering 11th grade and I'm going back to elementary school. (only for a short time until we go to China!!!!!) I hope it will make the time go faster but originally I didn't think I'd be going back at all!!! Oh well things change. Here are some pictures of our trip.

That's me on the right and my friend Theresa on the left! The picture on the right is what I saw every morning when I walked out the camper door!!!! It was awesome!

No comments: