Friday, September 12, 2008

Better frame of mind

Wow, I was a little upset on Monday!! I'm feeling a little better now but not because we've received any great news, because we haven't. But Dana my SN advocate at my agency and a person I have become "close" to has gone to Guatemala to get her son. She has hit every bump in the road during her journey and I know she understands everything I am going through. That has meant so much to me. But I am thrilled that her wait is over and Edison is with them now. I also have decided that getting angry in this instance is not going to accomplish anything. It helped when the UCSIS kept telling me they were waiting for things that I already sent. I contacted them, explained the situation.... again and they finally sent me my I171H that we need to travel. but that is a US government office. I can get mad at them. One can not get mad at China. I can't even talk to them and even my agency's hands are pretty much tied. We knew this going in so I can't really complain. It WILL happen and Sierra WILL be with us soon. And I'm even looking foward to this weekend. Its all about how you choose to look at things, this week I will look at things half full not half empty!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: