Monday, September 22, 2008

A test in patience!

When we finally receive our LOA and then our TA ( yes, there are more things to wait for AFTER getting our LOA!!!) I know I will have passed some kind of endurance test. Its so hard to explain, you know its going to happen, you want it to happen soon, you have absolutely NO control over the outcome so you just wait!! I know everything is happening for a reason and when it does happen it will be the right time. I'm thinking we will see something amazing in China or meet an amazing person, besides Sierra and I will say" That's why we waited. Or maybe nothing extraoridinary will happen and I will still know it was the right time. Its like when we were matched. Other lists came out and we did not get a call. Why? Because it wouldn't have been Sierra. And we are certain she was meant to be for us. With every fiber of my being I know that. So I will continue to wait, sometimes patiently but mostly not so patiently. And when that call comes......... I can't even imagine the joy it will bring!!!

No comments: