Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today I got to celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary with the most amazing man, my husband Scott! I had a doctors appointment in Albany so we both took the whole day off. We went to the Christmas Tree Store ( a favorite of ours) and the mall. We shopped, looked at all the adorable little girls clothes and ate lunch out. He is going to be such a wonderful father. I can not wait until I see little Sierra in his arms. He is working 3 different jobs to earn the money we need to go. I can't believe the amount of money he has saved!!! Our agency says China is working on all their LOAs including ours. Hopefully we will hear soon and can still travel in Nov. I am so blessed!!!!!!

1 comment:

Byron and Kirsten said...

Hi from Guangzhou, Kathie! I don't think I'm allowed to get on Rumor Queen here, having trouble. I was wondering if you've heard any more news? Thanks for your posts on our blog, they mean a lot!!! Kirsten