Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tough day

Today was a tough day and for once it didn't have anything to do with the adoption. Actually I received some good news today. My I171H which we need to travel to China has been sent out to me. Much earlier than expected!!!
No. my tough day had to do with raising teenagers. It's the time when they start feeling more independent and start making choices on their own. Unfortunatley they don't always make good choices. Even though I've been through it before it still is upsetting to me. There is so much hurtful things out in this world you just want to lock them in their room and keep them safe. I know this will turn out fine and I know he will make more mistakes but its so much easier when they are little. I hope that God will continue to grant me the wisdom and patience that I will need in the coming years!

No comments: