Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trying times

This wait is a difficult process. If you just knew when your travel dates would be it wouldn't be so bad. My biggest fears are that 1. They gave Sierra to someone else. 2. They lost my paperwork. 3. They lost her paperwork. 4. She's sick and no one wants to tell me. (although I don't really believe she is) 5. They have decided that we would be terrible parents and are not going through with the adoption. All these thoughts swirl around my head daily. That is why I am so desperate to receive our LOA. That is the letter where China says yes, you may have her, do you still want her? Can you believe that we have to sign a paper saying we still want her!! Like we would ever change our mind!!!! So let's keep our fingers crossed that we hear something soon!!!
I did send Sierra a care package yesterday and that was a good feeling. She should receive it in about a week. I love the idea that she will be receiving some things from us.

No comments: