Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maybe......

I just have a feeling about today. I don't know why, I just do. It would be so great to receive LOA. Then I can relax and just wait for TA and travel dates. And then we can go to China and get our little sweetie!!!
Scott and I are going camping on Saturday. Its just for a few days but the weather looks perfect. In the low 70s, my kind of weather. We will be by the lake so it should be perfect!!!! I can't wait. Watch, my LOA will come while we are gone!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Kathie,
We adopted through AHH's SN program also & have only been home 6 weeks with our sweet girl. We waited a whopping 90 days from LOI to LOA...it was so hard. I feel your pain and understand your frustration! I'll pray that you hear something soon and it won't be long until Sierra is in your arms where she belongs!

Jennifer