Sunday, February 15, 2009

David and Sierra

Ok, I promised you some pictures of David and Sierra. The top one was of Sierra's first visit to our mall. She is 34 inches tall, David is 72 1/2 inches tall so she is less than half his height. She loves walking with him.
The next few pictures are of Sierra helping out at the firehouse. Daddy is a captain, brother Paul is an Asst. Chief and David is an active member. She loves going with Dad on training night and helping. I love the picture of her helping David roll up the hose!!!





This is a picture of Sierra being cool!!! She loves putting on sunglasses!!! We are having a blast with her. She is such a happy, funny , little girl. She seems to be dong well and we are all so in love. My sister came up to see her yesterday and I had all my siblings and all my children under the same roof. But I didn't get any pictures, that is VERY unusual for me!!1 Anyway it was an awesome Valentines Day. I do hope you enjoy these pictures!!!







2 comments:

Linda said...

Sierra looks so happy with her beautiful smile. Nice to see she is adjusting so well. Linda

Donna said...

That pic of Sierra walking with David brings back so many memories from last month! Doesn't it seem so long ago already? Strange, huh?

Donna :)