Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi All!!!






Here are some more outside pictures!!!!
Yesterday I went to post and somehow only my pictures showed up. Anyway, today I have my computer back and everything seems to be working fine!!! We are finally in a groove and life is sweet. I love that I am able to spend all this time with Sierra. She is blossoming everyday and is enjoying finding out about the world around her. She is into everything, more like a 2 year old, but I understand that most things are brand new to her. My favorite time is when she first wakes up in the morning. She is so cuddly and takes my face in her hands and kisses it all over!!!She loves her Daddy and can't wait for him to get home each day. We are so blessed!!!

3 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Oh Kathie...she is just beautiful! She is truly like a flower unfolding!! I love these photos...

Linda said...

Isn't it wonderful to see how they blossom. The whole world is new to them and we get a chance to see it again thru their eyes. We are all so lucky to have them.. Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie Scott David and Sierra

I have been enjoying all of your pictures and hope to send some pictures your way soon!!! Hugs and kisses to Sierra!!!



Diane John and Julia