Friday, February 6, 2009

I can't believe we have been home 2 weeks. The time has just flown. We are having a ball. Sierra is doing very well. She is happy, bright and loads of fun to be around. She is learning at a very fast pace. She is happy 99.9 percent of the time, very rarely cranky. She is so funny she just cracks us up!!! She has very few moments of grieving, at least as far as we can tell. I can not believe how blessed we are to have this child in our lives. God was so good and picked the perfect child for us. Her big brothers ADORE her and so do Sara and Jenn. And she loves to see them come by for a visit. She loves her Daddy and gets so excited when he comes home from work! I love the time we get to spend together every day. I am so lucky to be able to be home with her. These are just a few pictures. The sun rising on the plane on the way home, Sierra with her headphones on during the flight home and the first picture with her and her 3 brothers.( You would think at least one of them would have smiled!!!) We miss the wonderful people we met in China. They will for ever be a part of our lives. We miss being there, in her homeland, and the people who were so kind to us there. I am very emotional these days just taking it all in. I think about how very brave my little girl has been. It amazes me. I hope we can provide her with the love and suupport she will need for along time. 3 years is along time to go without what you really need. But the loving part came easy to us. All you have to do is look at her face and see that sparkle in her eyes and you are a gonner! I promise to post more very soon!!!!





1 comment:

Stephe said...

We got the BEST kiddos in the whole world, didn't we!!!!!!

Glad to hear all is going well! Miss ya!