Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Computer Woes






Hi, I am back on David's laptop as my computer is experiencing serious problems again. I am so frustrated as I have only started putting together a slide show of our trip and I so want to finish it. I love taking pictures of Sierra, she is so cute!!!!! I love watching her interact with all her brothers, cousins, grandpa, aunts and uncles etc. We are so blessed to have Scott's father and brother both live with in one mile of our house. My kids live with in 5 miles!! Sadly, Scott's mother passed away during our wait for Sierra. I am so sad that she never got to meet her or even see her pictures. She was a wonderful womenand she would have loved Sierra. I know she would be so proud of the father Scott has become!!!

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Kathie, she just gets cuter and cuter! She looks so happy and so well adjusted!

Sorry about your computer problems, that's so frustrating!

Hugs,
Sharla

Linda said...

Love her little half smile. She looks like she is adjusting well. Sierra has the most beautiful eyes!!
Linda