Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday countdown!!!!


Here it is, Thursday again!!! Now its only 7 weeks until we leave for China to pick up our sweetie. Is the time going quickly?!!! NO WAY!!! Its as if time has come to a stand still. I have never, well maybe when I was pregnant, wanted time to move more quickly.(Not because I hated being pregnant, I loved it!! But I was anxious to meeet my child!!) Yesterday we received some new, updated photos taken on Monday. They are such a gift. Its ALMOST enough to hold me over. Sending out a care package on Saturday will help too. She will be able to see pictures of her room, her dogs and more pictures of her family!



So 7..........mmmmmmmm. It's suppposed t be lucky!!! There are 7 days of the week and 7 doubled is 14, that's my lucky number. And David was born on August 7th and he is 17!! And both Paul and David wore the number 7 as their football number(although David couldn't get it this year) And Paul was wearing the number 7 a few years back when he kicked a field goal with 2 second left to win our schools first ever Section 9 Class A Football championship.

And who can forget the 7 Dwarves!!!

So I guess 7 is an OK number!
So Sierra, we will be leaving in 7 weeks to come and bring you home!!! We will be the lucky ones then!!!!!

No comments: