Saturday, November 8, 2008

Enjoying the weekend!!


After almost 6 months of not loving weekends( because you never hear anything on the weekends) it's so nice to be able to really enjoy them again. Last night I hosted a family night at our church. We had a pot luck supper followed by BINGO!!! It turned out awesome. We had over 60 people there of all ages. I love the families in our church and we had a great time. I had a very tough week at work and it was a great Friday night activity. Today my husband surprised me and took me to one of the larger craft fairs in the area. I had forgotten it was this weekend but he didn't!!! I love that he goes with me and even buys me stuff.

We are starting to get things together for our trip. There are so many things to think of. Luckily the adoption community is so willing to help out with any information you may need. Monday is our travel meeting by phone to Kentucky. We will find out a lot of info then. It could be 2 hours long!!! There are at least 8 families that are going together. I can't wait to meet them all.

Its a little hard looking at Christmas stuff. We never imagined that we wouldn't have Sierra home for Christmas. But at least we know when we are going. We will be saving a little bit of Christmas for when we get back. Her birthday is also right around the time we return. It will be her first birthday party even though she will be 3!!!!

I'm including a picture that I took over Columbus Day weekend. We went pumpkin picking. The picture is of Scott, David, and Dylan, a little boy that we took camping with us. I love pictures from the back!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: