Saturday, November 15, 2008

Junior Prom!!!







Last night was David's Junior Prom!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown!! He wound up having a blind date. H s original date had to play a field hockey State chamionship semi-final game last night. (which they won3-0. Go girls!! They play in the final today!!!) Anyway his friends fixed him up with his girlfriend's friend. They go to a different school so they had never met. He looked so handsome and the girls looked beautiful too. And as far as I know ALL the kids made it home safe and sound!!!!



I am sooooo glad that David is coming to China with us. I can't imagine doing this trip without him sharing it with us. He will be an awesome big brothers. All the littlw kindergarten girls in my school love him. Some have even asked him to marry them when they are bigger. Sierra will be so lucky to have 3 very protective older brothers!

No comments: