Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weekend camping!!

It's kind of nice having a day off in the midddle of the week. Today there is no school. We go back tomorrow and then have off on Monday. We are going camping for the long weekend. We go to a place that is only about 35 minutes from home. But it feels like hundreds of miles. It has a small lake so I will bring my kayak. I love kayaking in the fall. It's just the best. David will join us Sat. night after his football game. I hate missing games but this will be the only one this year. I also need to get away and enjoy some quality time with my husband.
The wait for the LOA continues. The last we heard from our agency is that there is somewhat of a slow down in paperwork. China will give them no timetable. So now we have no expectations of when we will go. I am still hoping for Nov. but one never knows when waiting on the CCAA. All I know is that the phone call will be one of the happiest moments in my life!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Joy Springob said...

Wow!! A Kayaker - that is IMPRESSIVE!!

Hoping beyond HOPE that the call comes soooon!!

Joy :)