Saturday, October 25, 2008

No LOA

Yesterday was a very difficult day. I came home from school in the morning because I was sick. I was not so sick that I could not check the computer. I found out that many LOAs had arrived, but not mine. Luckily my new, good friend Joy's did. She has been waiting a long time also and I am thrilled for her. We had hoped to travel together ( she is with the same agency ) but that probably will not happen now. If the rainbow I saw brought her her LOA than I am happy. She has given me an amazing amount of support through this ordeal and I don't know what I would do without her.
My agency said they will write to the CCAA and try to find out what is going on. I can't imagine not going before Christmas but that now is a possibility. I never believed that Sierra would not be home for Christmas but what is, is what is. Continue all your prayers and good wishes. there is always next week!!!

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi Kathie,

My heart just aches for you, I know this wait is so hard. It's so hard sometimes to understand this process, but God is faithful and He will complete this wonderful work He has begun...praying soon, very soon!

Hugs,
Sharla

Joy Springob said...

Kathie,

You are too kind - especially when this is so difficult a wait. I TRULY hope that you receive your LOA very soon and travel before Christmas!!


Hugs,

Joy