Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a busy few weeks!

First off and most important we received PA on June 18th!! That was very exciting especially the part where they said we could send a care package with pictures of Sierra's new family. That's us!!! We probably won't get to travel before the O;ympics and will have to wait until after due to the increase of all the fares, hotels etc.
We just got back from a beautiful 10 day vacation to Lake Ontario. We went camping, with our new travel trailer, and it was wonderful. The part of the lake we were at faces west so the sunsets were incredible. I will post pictures soon. I brought my laptop and they had free WiFi so I could check my email everyday.
Tomorrow I start summer camp. I am the head instructor for about 50 kids ages 6-11. We do have tons of fun!!! I love being able to be outside!! I hope the summer flies!!!

No comments: