Thursday, July 31, 2008

At the Fair!

Well today was the much anticipated camp trip to the Ulster County Fair. Now.... the kids eagerly look foward to it. I do not! It's alot of responsibility to take 50 kids ages 6-12 to a county fair. You have to make sure you don't lose anyone, hope that no one throws up on the rides or on the bus on the way home, and get the bus back to the park on time. Well I have to say it was a huge success!!! We didn't lose anyone, no one got sick and the bus made it back on time. And to top it off my son won won a Reserve Championship and a Junior Championship with his cows. It was a banner day! I knew it was the day I was going to get home and there was going to be a message that we received our LOA. NOT!!!! But I did read of four people who got their LOA and they have been waiting less time!! That's the way it goes. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. Just hope we get it soon. All in all it was a great day and I love the kids I get to have all summer!! Many of them are the same kids that I see at school but let's face it, camp is way more fun. And... we are outside all day!!!!!!

No comments: